Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Love You Lots

I have heard several people say that one of their New Year's goals is to send more cards this year. Now maybe that is because a lot of people I know are into making cards, but that's besides the point. If this is one of your goals, I have the perfect stamp set for you - Heartfelt! It is a Valentine's Day stamp set at first glance, but several sentiments are appropriate for anytime. So for today's card, I made a non-Valentine's card using this set.
 

What do you think of the color combo? I used Black, White, Gold, Pool Party, and Highland Heather. The Highland Heather is stamped off once, which I feel is a pretty close match to Purple Posy. 


Are you wondering where that Pool Party ribbon came from? I colored the Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon with my Dark Pool Party Stampin' Blends Marker! Fun, right? And that gorgeous striped paper is from the Golden Honey Specialty DSP that you can get for free during Sale-a-bration. I love me some black and white stripes!


What is your favorite part of this card? Comment and let me know! If you'd like to watch me put it together, check out my Facebook Live.

Stamps: Heartfelt
Ink: Memento Black, Highland Heather, Pool Party, Stampin' Blends: Dark Pool Party
Paper: Whisper White, Golden Honey Specialty DSP, Gold Foil
Embellishments: Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, Painted Poppies Sequins
Tools: Heart Punch Pack, 1 1/2" Circle Punch
Adhesives: SNAIL, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stamping!
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment