Tuesday, January 14, 2020

#tgifc246: Roses are Red...

The sketch at TGIF Challenges this week lends itself perfectly to using some of our beautiful Designer Series Paper. Take a look:

I have been busy creating with the From My Heart suite, and so it seemed only fitting to use that pretty paper on my card.



I couldn't leave the card empty on the inside, and the Heartfelt stamp set has the perfect sentiment!


If you want to see how I put this card together, check out my Facebook Live. As I mention in the video, the strips of DSP measure 1 x 3 3/4".


Stamps: Heartfelt
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, From My Heart Specialty DSP
Embellishments: Heart Doilies, From My Heart Faceted Gems, Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
Tools: Heart Punch Pack
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Glue


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment