Wednesday, January 29, 2020

#tgifc248: Painted Poppies Card

The challenge at TGIF Challenges this week is an inspiration challenge, and the inspiration is the cover of the catalog! I love the Peaceful Poppies suite, which takes front and center on the Spring Mini Catalog, so this challenge was an easy one for me.



I used quite a few elements from the Peaceful Poppies suite on this card. If you'd like to see how I made it, check out my Facebook Live


Here's a close up of the details:


And here's a full list of the supplies I used:
Stamps: Painted Poppies, Little Ladybug
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Memento Black, Stampin' Blends: Light & Dark Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Peaceful Poppies DSP
Embellishments: Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
Tools: Painted Labels Dies, Poppy Moments Dies
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card with gorgeous coloring and embellishments! That label is perfect. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete