Friday, August 9, 2019

Purple Posy Balloon Card

Happy Friday! Today's card is the other card I created for the swap I participated in earlier this summer. I realized that I never shared it here, and I wouldn't want you to miss out on this pretty card!


I used one of my favorite new stamp sets, Above the Clouds, and another favorite - purple! I combined Highland Heather ink with Purple Posy paper, and those beautiful Woven Threads Sequins. Add in the Stitched Shapes Dies and the scalloped border from the Seasonal Layers Dies, and you have a card full of my favorite things!


Stamps: Above the Clouds
Ink: Highland Heather
Paper: Purple Posy, Whisper White, 2019-2021 In Color DSP
Embellishments: Woven Threads Sequins, White Baker's Twine
Tools: Hot Air Balloon Punch, Stitched Shapes Dies, Seasonal Layers Dies, Die Cutting Machine
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment