Thursday, August 15, 2019

#tgifc224 Sketch Challenge

Yesterday on Facebook, I shared these backgrounds I made with Pigment Sprinkles. I promised that I would share projects using them soon, so here is the first one!


I used another sketch challenge to get started, this time over at TGIF Challenges.




And of course I had to start with the Gorgeous Grape piece - purple is my favorite! There's also a Holiday Catalog sneak peek on this project. Can you spot it?




If you guessed those Coastal Cabana rhinestones, you're right! There is a new set of colored rhinestones, and I LOVE them! I cut a piece of my Gorgeous Grape background out with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies, and the stamps come from the Free as a Bird stamp set. Buy the dies and stamps together in a bundle at a 10% discount! Even if birds aren't your thing, the sentiments and flowers in this stamp set are pretty.




I think my favorite thing about this card is the color combination - Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Pool Party, and Purple Posy. I hope it inspires you to create something of your own!


Stamps: Free as a Bird
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Memento Black, Light & Dark Pool Party Stampin' Blends, Dark Purple Posy Stampin' Blends
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper
Embellishments: Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Holiday Rhinestones
Tools: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Tin Tile EF, Die Cutting Machine, Pigment Sprinkles, Stampin' Spritzer
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment