Monday, August 5, 2019

In Color Club Cards: August

Today I am sharing with you the cards I made for my In Color Club this month. I used the Modern Heart stamp set, one of my favorites!




Here's a close up of each color.


Terracotta Tile


Rococo Rose

Purple Posy

Seaside Spray

Pretty Peacock

I even used Purple Posy ink for the first time! Stampin' Up! has had some quality issues with this ink, so it has been unavailable. They have let us know that they finally have the issues worked out, so it should be available soon! But here is a workaround - the Purple Posy Stampin' Write Marker IS available, and I used it to color my stamps. I can't believe I didn't do this sooner! I am loving the purple! Which color is your favorite? Comment and let me know!


Stamps: Modern Heart
Ink: Terracotta Tile, Rococo Rose, Purple Posy, Seaside Spray, Pretty Peacock
Paper: Terracotta Tile, Rococo Rose, Purple Posy, Seaside Spray, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Gold Foil, 2019-2021 In Color DSP
Embellishments: 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots
Tools: Versamark, Heat Tool, Gold Embossing Powder
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment