Monday, July 15, 2019

In Color Club Cards: July

If you're a part of my Facebook group, you saw a sneak peek of these cards on Saturday night. Today, I am sharing all of them! Members of my In Color Club receive one of these in their color of the month. Aren't they cute?


I just love these little dinosaurs, and I think they look great in the In Colors! Since Purple Posy ink is still out of stock, I have been substituting Highland Heather, and I think it complements the Purple Posy paper perfectly. Now here's the hard part - which color do you like the dinosaur in best? I don't know if I can pick!
Rococo Rose


 Pretty Peacock

 Terracotta Tile

 Seaside Spray

Purple Posy

Stamps: Dino Days
Ink: Highland Heather, Pretty Peacock, Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Terracotta Tile
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty Peacock, Purple Posy, Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Terracotta Tile, 2019-2021 In Color DSP
Embellishments: 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon - Pretty Peacock, Purple Posy, Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Terracotta Tile, White Baker's Twine
Tools: Dino Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Die-Cutting Machine, White Embossing Powder, Versamark, Heat Tool
Adhesives: SNAIL, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment