Thursday, July 18, 2019

Extra, Extra!

Today's post is all about the starter kit. Now before you stop reading and click away, know that I am only sharing this information with you because I have gotten so much out of being a part of Stampin' Up!, and I truly wouldn't want you to miss out if you love the products half as much as I do!


What do you get when you purchase the starter kit?
The starter kit costs $99. Right now, you get to pick out $155 of whatever you would like - that's $56 free! There is also free shipping on the starter kit, which saves you another $10. In the kit, you'll also get a package of business supplies valued at over $50. And wait, there's more! New demonstrators receive a recent Paper Pumpkin kit in their box too! If you were already planning to order around $100, why wouldn't you purchase the starter kit instead and pick out more for your money? Keep reading to find out what else you'll get...


Once you purchase the starter kit, you get a 20% discount on your purchases. Do you belong to a membership store like Sam's Club or Costco? This is kind of like that. You pay your "membership fee" and then get to purchase the products at a discounted price. Your discount can get even higher if you want to work the business a little, or if you make a large number of purchases yourself.


Do you love the products that Stampin' Up! offers? Do you get excited to see what's new? Another perk of being a demonstrator is early access to new catalogs. In fact, in just a few days demonstrators will get to see the upcoming Holiday Catalog. Then, in August, we'll get to order from it while customers have to wait until September. This perk is probably my favorite one!


Another thing I have really enjoyed about being a demonstrator is access to an exclusive demonstrator Facebook group. You would not believe all of the projects that are shared there daily! You also get a quarterly magazine, Stampin' Success, filled with ideas and business tips.




Did I mention the friendships? It's so much fun to stamp and collaborate with a bunch of other people who love Stampin' Up! as much as I do. Let's face it, my husband just doesn't care too much about the cute cow stamp set or the newest set of stitched framelits. But my stamping friends do!


If you are at all interested in the starter kit, I would love to chat with you! Talking about stamping is one of my favorite things to do! I would be happy to send you more information and answer any questions that you have. You can contact me here. If I've already convinced you, you can purchase a starter kit here.


I could not imagine my life without Stampin' Up! Being creative and in charge of my own business brings me joy and fulfillment like nothing else does. Maybe it could do the same for you!


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment