Thursday, April 30, 2015

Stamping 101: Paper Pumpkin


If you've been reading my blog for any period of time, you know that I love Paper Pumpkin. Even though I've written about it before, I thought I would give a refresher course today, and share why I love it so much. Plus, if you want to try it, now is a great time because you will get May's kit if you sign up by May 10!

What is Paper Pumpkin?
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin' Up!'s monthly kit subscription. It comes with paper, stamps, ink, accessories, and more to complete a project every month. The only thing you'll need to have are scissors, and maybe some adhesive (although that is usually included too!). Here are some pictures of the past few months' kits.





How do I know what the kit will include every month?
You won't. It's a surprise each month, and the anticipation is half the fun! If you are worried about whether or not you will like it, there are always tons of alternate ideas on Pinterest. Plus, Stampin' Up! offers a satisfaction guarantee on Paper Pumpkin kits, so they will make it right if you are not happy.

How much does it cost?
Paper Pumpkin kits cost $19.95 per month. This is a GREAT value, because the stamp set alone is probably worth $10-15.

When will I be billed?
Your credit card will be billed as soon as your Paper Pumpkin kit ships, usually between the 11th and 16th of the month.

How can I save money on Paper Pumpkin?
Stampin' Up! periodically runs sales. However, you can always get a $1-2 discount per month by purchasing a 6-month or 12-month prepaid subscription. With a 12-month prepaid subscription, you also qualify for hostess benefits!

Do you offer other options for prepaid subscriptions?
Yes. We offer 1-month, 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month prepaid subscriptions. These make great gifts too!

How do you redeem prepaid subscriptions?
When you make your purchase, you'll be emailed a redemption code. Visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com and enter your redemption code.

What if I want to skip a month?
You can! Simply login to your account on www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click on Manage My Account to skip a month. When you want to resume your subscription, just login again and turn it back on.

What's to love about Paper Pumpkin?
Everything! I love the amount of product you get for your money, the fun projects, and the surprise every month! Just ask my husband - I stalk the mailbox every month around the 15th, hoping for my red-orange box!

Are there any perks to subscribing through you as my demonstrator?
Of course! When you sign up with me, I will send you a little thank you gift, pictured below, and a case to hold your Paper Pumpkin stamps. I like to spoil my subscribers, so you'll also receive gifts once you've subscribed for 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, and every year after that.


Paper Pumpkin is like a class in the mail every month. It's one of my favorite things that Stampin' Up! offers, and I hope you'll consider trying it. I have a personal goal of 6 new subscribers by June 2. If you are one of those 6 people*, you'll not only get one of the thank you gifts above, but you'll also receive a free copy of the new annual catalog which begins in June, and a set of cards featuring the new In Colors. *must be a brand-new subscriber*

Click here to sign up or visit the links above to purchase a prepaid subscription.

Any other questions? Comment below or email at the address listed above.

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment