Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Crazy About You Mother's Day Card

Today I am highlighting one of the cards from my Stamp Camp. We all know that Mother's Day is coming up next month, and I always have a hard time coming up with a card that's 'good enough' for my mom. So I challenged myself to do a Mother's Day card for my April event, and get it done early! The Crazy About You stamp set is perfect for so many occasions, and paired with the Hello You Thinlits, it was really easy to put this card together.



You'll see this stamp set in use again with the Father's Day card I created for the same event. As you can see from the picture above, it has a greeting for just about every occasion. It's a great stamp set to add to your collection!

Stamps: Crazy About You
Ink: Calypso Coral
Paper: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Gold Soiree Specialty DSP
Accessories & Tools: Hello You Thinlits, Big Shot, Transfer Adhesive Paper (best choice for these tiny, fragile thinlits!), Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (SAB - retired)

Just a reminder that my Stamp Camp to Go class is available through this Saturday, April 18. Place your order today, and receive this Mother's Day card, as well as 5 others!


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment