Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hello There

Well, I was planning to share this month's Paper Pumpkin kit with you today, but they are running a bit behind schedule, so I don't have it in my hands yet. Hopefully today! If you want a bit of a spoiler, you can watch the video Stampin' Up! made.


Instead, I will share my last Stamp Camp card with you today. This one I received in a swap awhile back, and it was so pretty that I decided to CASE it for my event. The only thing I changed was the color of the lettering. I used Blackberry Bliss ink, and the one I received was heat-embossed in silver. I didn't want to mess with heat-embossing at my Stamp Camp, so I didn't!


Isn't it pretty? The greeting comes from a hostess stamp set, so if you want it, you'll have to host in the next month or so. I do Facebook parties as well as home parties, so even if you live at a distance, I can help you! Email me at the address above and we can schedule a party.

Stamps: Hello There (hostess)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Moonlight DSP
Accessories & Tools: Decorative Dots EF, Banner Framelits, Big Shot, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Rhinestones

I'll be back tomorrow with another post in the Stamping 101 series, and I hope to share this month's Paper Pumpkin on Friday.

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment