Friday, April 24, 2015

April 2015 Paper Pumpkin: Love You a Lot

Paper Pumpkin was a few days late this month, but well worth the wait! Did you know that at least 6 months out of every 12, Paper Pumpkin kits will include at least 8 cards? I was so excited to find this out, because the card kits are my favorite! This month's kit included supplies for 8 cards in fun little envelopes that would be perfect for gift cards. Here's a quick look:


The stamp set this month featured stamps that are perfect for Mother's Day or Father's Day, but if you don't need cards for those holidays, you can easily improvise, like I did. I used some stamps from last month's Paper Pumpkin kit, as well as December's kit, to create my cards. I already created cards for Mother's Day and Father's Day that you can see here and here.


Haha, as I was looking at the picture of the stamp set, I just realized you could even turn the 'MOM' stamp upside down to make 'WOW'. Awesome! The versatility of the Paper Pumpkin kits lately has been great! If you are in need of thank you cards, you could make all 8 that way. If not, make a variety, as I did. I also saw an idea on Pinterest the other day to emboss the envelope. I tried that on a few of mine, and I love how they turned out!


One tip though - only emboss the front part. When I ran it through the Big Shot a second time to do the back, it flattened the front, so I ran the front through again, and then the back was flatter. You'll be able to see that on the close-up of the heart envelope. Oh well. Live and learn from my mistakes. Here are the cards I made:









Don't you just love all the options? I have a few things leftover, so hopefully I will have time to make a few more cards in the near future.

Have you subscribed to Paper Pumpkin yet? You get SO MUCH for your money! For $19.95/month, you receive an exclusive stamp set, an ink spot, and the supplies to create a great project (not to mention a fun surprise on your doorstep!). I am participating in a challenge right now, and if you've been thinking about trying Paper Pumpkin, I'd love it if you would help me out! I am trying to gain 6 new subscribers by June 2. Even a 1-month prepaid subscription counts, as long as you redeem it by June 2. If you can help me out (and really, help yourself out too!), click here to sign up. Or, purchase a prepaid subscription here. You won't be disappointed!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment