Sunday, January 1, 2023

Creation Station: Celebrate Sale-a-Bration


Happy New Year! It's been a hot minute since I've found time to blog, but I'm excited to start off the new year hopping along with the Creation Station Design Team. Our theme this month is Celebrate Sale-a-Bration. Sale-a-Bration starts in just a few days, and you will have some AMAZING products to choose from for your rewards this year!
 
For my project this time, I created a trio of cards using the Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper. This paper is free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration, January 5-February 28.
 

This paper is so pretty, you really don't need to add much else to make beautiful cards! 
 



I used two stamp sets for my sentiments - a new set called Something Fancy, and the Framed Florets stamp set, which was an early release from the upcoming mini catalog. These stamp sets both come in bundles with dies, and both are around that $50 mark to help you earn the paper for free. 
 
You can shop the new mini catalog and earn Sale-a-Bration rewards starting on Thursday.
 
Take a hop around and see what the rest of the Creation Station Design Team has created this month. Next up is Dani Dziama - I'm sure you're going to love her project!
 

 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel 


10 comments: