Saturday, November 19, 2022

#GDP369: One More Fall Card

This week's challenge at Global Design Project is a color challenge. Such a pretty combination, don't you think?
 


I thought I was done with fall cards, but the Pumpkin Pie in this combination convinced me to make just one more. Take a look:
 

The Hello Harvest Bundle has been popular this year, and it's easy to see why. The sentiment I used on this card is my favorite in the set, and I just love the flowers that fit right on top of the pumpkin!
 

A few more details:
  • I used the Deckled Rectangles Dies to cut out the white piece. These are quickly becoming one of my favorite die sets!
  • I colored a few Adhesive-Backed Seasonal Sequins with my Dark Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends Marker. The color stuck just enough to create a perfectly matched embellishment!

Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Hello Harvest
Ink: Night of Navy, Memento Black
Stampin' Blends Markers: Pumpkin Pie, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Soft Suede
Paper: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Basic White
Embellishments: Linen Thread, Adhesive-Backed Seasonal Sequins
Tools: Rustic Pumpkin Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment