Wednesday, January 11, 2023

#TGIFC402: Be My Valentine

This week's challenge at TGIF Challenges is a color challenge. I'm not sure which I enjoy more - a color challenge or a sketch challenge - but this color challenge definitely includes colors that are right up my alley!
 

I decided to use the products that were already out in my crafting space: the Share a Milkshake Bundle, Country Gingham DSP, and the Fabulous Frames Dies. Here's what I came up with:
 

Now before you go thinking that's a burnt ice cream cone, have you ever tried the Oreo sugar cones? So yummy! That's what I was going for here. 
 

I stamped off on the scoops of ice cream and the little background hearts to create the lighter shades of Polished Pink. And isn't that heart tucked into the top scoop adorable?! I think that little spot to tuck things in is my favorite feature of this die set!
 

Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Share a Milkshake
Ink: Early Espresso, Polished Pink
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Early Espresso, Polished Pink, Country Gingham DSP
Embellishments: Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds
Tools: Share a Milkshake Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Fabulous Frames Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment