Wednesday, January 4, 2023

#TGIFC401: Simple Adorable Owls Card

This week's challenge at TGIF Challenges is a technique challenge, and the technique is: simple.
 

Most of my cards are not overly complicated, but to me simple is mainly just stamps, ink, and paper. So that's what I went with! I did add a little embellishment, because I can hardly make a card without adding some type of bling. Plus, that's a simple add, right?
 

I used the Adorable Owls stamp set, which will be available starting tomorrow as a free Sale-a-bration reward when you spend $50. The stamp set has three cute owl images, as well as three sentiments. You're going to love it!
 

Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Adorable Owls (SAB)
Ink: Memento Black, Tahitian Tide
Stampin' Blends Markers: Fresh Freesia, Tahitian Tide, Light Crumb Cake, Light Pumpkin Pie, Light Petal Pink
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB)
Embellishments: Glossy Dots Assortment
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment