Thursday, January 13, 2022

#GDP325: Sending You a Rainbow of Happiness

This week's Global Design Project challenge is a color challenge - my favorite! I just can't get enough of the Rainbow of Happiness Bundle, so I used it again this week.
 

I might have gone a little over the top with the ribbons, but when you're sending someone a rainbow of happiness, that's ok, right? 
 

Here's a tip for the sentiment: the stamp comes curved in a rainbow shape, but because it's photopolymer, you can stretch and straighten it. That's what I did, and then I cut the words apart because it got a little long when it was straight. I love these colors in a rainbow - don't you?!
 

Here's a full list of the products I used:
Stamps: Rainbow of Happiness
Ink: Polished Pink
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Pool Party, Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Vellum, Supple Shimmer Specialty Paper, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP
Embellishments: Opal Rounds, White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, Glittered Organdy Ribbon
Tools: Cloud Punch, Layering Circles Dies, Brilliant Rainbow Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment