Friday, January 7, 2022

#GDP324: CASE the Designer with Sunshine & Rainbows

I'm so excited to share today's card with you! I am playing along with the Global Design Project challenge this week, and I used my favorite products from the new catalogs - the rainbows! The challenge this week is to CASE the designer, and here is her card:

Here's what I came up with:
 

I used Versamark to stamp the little hearts on Kraft Paper, and the Stitched Rectangles Dies were perfect to make my strips of paper.
 

I copied the colors of a rainbow in the paper for my large stamped rainbow - So Saffron, Pool Party, Magenta Madness, and Petal Pink. Isn't that paper the best?! I think this might be my favorite pattern. You can get the paper for free with a $50 order during Sale-a-bration, and I might already have a few packs...
 

Here is a full list of the supplies I used:
Stamps: Rainbow of Happiness
Ink: So Saffron, Pool Party, Magenta Madness, Petal Pink, Misty Moonlight, Versamark
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Magenta Madness, Kraft Paper, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP 
Embellishments: Polished Dots, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack
Tools: Stitched Rectangles Dies, Give it a Whirl Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment