Wednesday, January 19, 2022

#GDP326: Sketch Challenge for Valentine's Day

 I found time to play along with the Global Design Project challenge again this week. (Three weeks in a row might be a record for me!) This week it was a sketch challenge, and I combined this with a color challenge going on in my team group right now. I love combining these two types of challenges!
 
 

Since I'm featuring the Sweet Talk Suite of products on Facebook this week, I decided to go with those products for my card. This card came together pretty quickly since the layout, the colors, and the products were already chosen!
 

The only item outside of the suite that I added was the Polished Dots. The Petal Pink fit in perfectly with the color scheme, and this embellishment is a little more subtle than the Iridescent Rhinestones that are a part of the Sweet Talk Suite. 
 

Here is a full list of products that I used on this card:
Stamps: Sweet Conversations
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink
Paper: Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Basic White
Embellishments: Polished Dots
Tools: Sweet Hearts Dies, Gingham Embossing Folder, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment