Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Quick & Easy Christmas Cards

I don't know about you, but I am already starting to think about Christmas! From Christmas gifts to Christmas cards, Christmas is on my mind, and I want to be done with all the preparations EARLY this year so that I can just enjoy the season. So... it's time to start making Christmas cards! I had a goal to make about 15 each month to be ready, but like just about everything else this year, that didn't go as planned. Today's cards came together pretty quickly, and now I have 3 cards to add to my stack!



These cards all use the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set and some of the 3" x 4" cards from the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Card Pack. Our card packs are GREAT for quick and easy cards. Of course they can be used in scrapbooking, but I'll tell you a little secret - I actually like them better for greeting cards! 

This particular pack has colors and floral images that would work for all four seasons, so don't expect to get a bunch of Christmas cards from them, but if you want a good variety of cards, then it will be perfect. There is also a Christmas pack, the Wonder of the Season Memories & More Card Pack. It's next on my list! I did add a few extra supplies to make these cards. Here is a full list:

Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas

Ink: Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade

Paper: Thick Whisper White, Just Jade, Poppy Parade, Cinnamon Cider, Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Card Pack

Embellishments: Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack

Tools: Tasteful Labels Dies, Scripty EF

Adhesives: Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment