Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Back to School: Hand Sanitizer Holder

It's the first day of school here today, and as always, I sent a fun little gift with my kids for all of the teachers and staff at their school. I used stamps and pieces from June's Paper Pumpkin kit to put together little hand sanitizer holders. This is why it's helpful to have a backlog of Paper Pumpkin kits - quick and easy projects right when you need them! Haha! I followed this tutorial from Erica Cerwin for the measurements of the holder, and then created a design inspired by the Paper Pumpkin kit.

Since I wanted to use the same sentiment on all of the holders, I die cut the shape from the Tasteful Labels dies because there weren't enough pre-cut pieces in the kit for all of them. It didn't have the gold edge that the one in the kit did, but it's the exact same shape!

The little hand sanitizers are from Bath & Body Works. I bought them online, and they came 5 to a package. Perfect for the theme of this kit! 

I did add a few extra supplies to the Paper Pumpkin kit to make these. Here is a full list:

Stamps: Box of Sunshine

Ink: Memento Black

Paper: Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Peony Garden DSP

Embellishments: Bumblebee In Color Ribbon

Tools: Tasteful Labels Dies

Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Other: June 2020 Paper Pumpkin - Box of Sunshine Kit

Happy Stamping!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment