Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Brushed Foil Christmas Cards

Have you started on your Christmas cards yet? I am just starting on mine, and I have a few to share with you today! I used a bunch of brand new products from the August-December Mini Catalog. Take a look:

The card was so pretty in Gold and Shaded Spruce, but I knew it would be beautiful with Gold and Cherry Cobbler too, so I had to do it both ways. Which color do you like better?


The trees in the background were embossed using the Evergreen Forest embossing folder on Brushed Foil Cardstock. This paper embossed is GORGEOUS! The sentiment is from the For Unto Us stamp set, one of my favorite items from this catalog. It will definitely be my go to set for Christmas cards this year! 

Here is a full list of supplies:

Stamps: For Unto Us

Ink: Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler

Paper: Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Brushed Foil Cardstock, 'Tis the Season DSP

Embellishments: Wonderful Gems, Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack

Tools: Evergreen Forest EF, Tasteful Labels Dies

Adhesives: Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!

Rachel  


6 comments:

  1. These are stunning cards! I really like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, clean, simple and ELEGANT! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does the card open.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It opens like a regular card. The gold cord is only wrapped around the front of the card base, not the whole card.

      Delete