Friday, August 21, 2020

In Color Club - August

This month for my In Color Club, I copied cards straight from Erica Cerwin. I love her work, and I just couldn't resist these cute cards using the Nothing's Better Than Bundle.

I also realized as I was making these that I've used the polka dot pattern of the paper every single month so far. Full disclosure - I love polka dots! Maybe next month I will have to expand my horizons to the rest of the package. Here are all of the colors individually:

Bumblebee

Cinnamon Cider

Just Jade

Magenta Madness

Misty Moonlight

Such cute cards, right? If you'd like to recreate them, here is a list of supplies:

Stamps: Nothing's Better Than

Ink: Memento Black, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight, Stampin' Blends - Cinnamon Cider

Paper: Whisper White, 2020-2022 In Color DSP, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight

Embellishments: Bumblebee In Color Ribbon, Cinnamon Cider In Color Ribbon, Just Jade In Color Ribbon, Magenta Madness In Color Ribbon, Misty Moonlight In Color Ribbon

Tools: Love You More Than Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies

Adhesives: Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment