Tuesday, July 28, 2020

In Color Club - July

I have some fun cards to share with you today! These were the cards I sent to my In Color Club members this month. They feature the stamp set 'A Grand Kid', which I think is a great sentiment stamp set, even if you don't have kids or grandkids.

Check out the cards, and leave me a comment with your favorite color. I would love to know!
Bumblebee

Cinnamon Cider

Just Jade

Magenta Madness

Misty Moonlight

Magenta Madness was my favorite color at the beginning - in fact, I also made quite a few of the cards in that color for a card swap! But Misty Moonlight is beginning to take over as a new favorite lately. Come fall, I'm sure that will change again to Bumblebee or Cinnamon Cider. They're all great!


Here's a list of all the products I used on these cards:
Stamps: A Grand Kid
Paper: Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, 2020-2022 In Color DSP
Embellishments: Rhinestones, 2020-2022 In Color Ribbon
Tools: Be Mine Stitched Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, Pinewood Planks EF
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment