Wednesday, July 15, 2020

#GDP249: Let Your Faith Be Bigger Than Your Fear

Today's card is inspired by the color challenge at Global Design Project this week, and I used some of my favorites when I created it!




The flowers along the side are from the Jar of Flowers stamp set, and I heat embossed them in white on Misty Moonlight cardstock. Don't let the flowers in that set intimidate you - they don't necessarily have to be colored! I used Stampin' Write Markers to ink up my stamp. This is an easy way to get two colors on one image. If you don't feel like the coverage is as good as an ink pad, use your Stamparatus and you can ink multiple times until you get the look that you want.



I finished the card off with some Elegant Faceted Gems, and Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, colored with the Dark Petal Pink Stampin' Blends Marker.



Thanks for stopping by today! Here is a full list of supplies:

Stamps: Jar of Flowers, Ridiculously Awesome
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers: Misty Moonlight, Pool Party; Stampin' Blends Markers: Dark Petal Pink
Paper: Misty Moonlight, Whisper White
Embellishments: Elegant Faceted Gems, Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
Tools: Tasteful Labels Dies, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment