Wednesday, June 17, 2020

You Are My Sunshine

For today's card, I used many of my favorite new items from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog:
  • Ridiculously Awesome stamp set
  • Tasteful Labels Dies
  • In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
  • Elegant Faceted Gems 



I heat embossed the sentiment in white right on the Designer Series Paper. I paired it with the sunflower pattern from the Flowers for Every Season paper. To get the angled paper, I just cut a piece 5 1/4 x 4", then put it in my Stampin' Trimmer and lined it up at the angle I wanted. I cut a 1/2" strip of Bumblebee cardstock and layered it behind, then just trimmed the edges.



The card is finished off with a few Elegant Faceted Gems and Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon. Here's a full list of supplies:

Stamps: Ridiculously Awesome
Paper: Just Jade, Whisper White, Bumblebee, Flowers for Every Season DSP, In Good Taste DSP
Embellishments: Elegant Faceted Gems, 1/4" Bumblebee Gingham Trim
Tools: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Tasteful Labels Dies
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment