Thursday, June 4, 2020

In Color Club - June

Have you picked a favorite of the new in colors yet? If not, maybe the cards I have to share with you today will help. I created these cards to send to members of my In Color Club this month. 



Here's a close up of each color - if you can pick a favorite, comment and let me know which one you like best! Magenta Madness is my current favorite, but it's so hard to choose!


Cinnamon Cider

 Bumblebee

 Just Jade

 Misty Moonlight

 Magenta Madness

Stamps: Lovely You
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes, Whisper White, 2020-2022 In Color 6 x 6" DSP
Embellishments: 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, Magenta Madness 1/4" Ribbon
Tools: Stitched Shapes Dies, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment