Wednesday, June 3, 2020

2020-2021 Annual Catalog Top Ten

It's new catalog day!!! I am always excited for a new catalog, but for some reason, this one is even more exciting than normal for me. I think it's a combination of the promotions Stampin' Up! is offering starting today and the fact that I love SO many things in the catalog! If you haven't had a chance to look at the new catalog yet, you can view it here.



Speaking of those promotions, there are two of them. First, a host/ordering special - host a party with at least $250 in sales, or place an order that large, and you'll earn an EXTRA $25 in host rewards (free stuff!). You can shop here



The second promotion is a starter kit promotion. If you are looking for the best deal, the starter kit is it! This option is for you if your order is around $100, or if your wish list is really long. The starter kit is $99 + tax (free shipping!). You get to pick $125 of things off of your wish list, PLUS a free bundle of your choice. The bundles are pictured on p. 168-169 and p. 173-179. When you buy the starter kit, you get $26 in free product of your choice, plus a free bundle of your choice (and some of these are valued at close to $60!). You will also get a 20% discount on your future purchases, so you can buy even more of your wish list. AND, demonstrators get to see the new Holiday Catalog later this month and order from it in July! Purchase the starter kit here.


Ok... now for my favorites. It was really hard to choose this time - there is so much that I love! But here are my top 10 (and a few bonus items).

1. In Good Taste Designer Series Paper



I love love love all the wood grain patterns in this paper! I also love that it is a huge pack of paper with 24 12" x 12" sheets!

2. Whale of a Time Suite



What's not to love? I love all of the products in this suite, I couldn't choose just one!

3. Ridiculously Awesome stamp set



This is a million dollar stamp set, designed by Ronda Wade. Sean Douglass, husband of our CEO Sara Douglass, hand lettered the sentiments. Aren't they beautiful?!

4. Artistry Blooms Sequins


I think this is my favorite new embellishment! Such pretty colors! And the best part - they already have adhesive on them.

5. New In Colors


Again, I can't choose just one product here. We weren't able to order the inks on our demonstrator preorder so those are definitely at the top of my list today. But I also love the Enamel Dots, the ribbon, the cardstock, and the Stampin' Blends Markers. These colors are gorgeous!

6. Lovely You Bundle


You've seen me use this one a few times already. I love the font and the sentiments, and the punch is really versatile! Definitely a new staple for your craft room.

7. Stampin' Seal & Stampin' Seal +


This is our brand new adhesive. I'm so excited to try it out! You can view a video about it here.

8. Tasteful Labels Dies



These are actually part of a stamp/die bundle, but I had to highlight the dies. They are STITCHED labels, and you all know how much I love anything stitched! 

9. Hippo Happiness Bundle



This is another million dollar set, designed by Robyn Cardon. The stamp set is awesome, but just look at the dies! Not only do they cut out some of the stamped images, but more stitched labels!!!

And if you're buying this bundle, don't forget about the new Rainbow Glimmer Paper! I think it will make some awesome unicorn cards.



10. Flowers for Every Season Suite



Another one where I couldn't choose just one thing - two awesome stamp sets, beautiful paper featuring those in colors - so pretty! 

Bonus - Cute Fruit stamp set

This is part of our Beginner Brochure, which is not just for beginner's! I think it's really cute, and it's on my wish list.

Bonus - Kits


I don't have enough in my budget to buy any of the kits yet, but there's two new kits that are just beautiful! Our kits are great for easy crafting, and I always love them!

What items are at the top of your list? Leave me a comment and let me know!


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment