Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Old Meets New Above the Clouds

Before it retires, I had to use the Above the Clouds Bundle one last time. I love hot air balloons, and this set will stay in my craft room even when it's no longer current. I decided to pair it with a few new colors, and I used two challenges as my inspiration.





I absolutely love the color combo - Cinnamon Cider, Coastal Cabana, and Magenta Madness! I'll have to keep this one to use again. What do you think?



Stamps: Above the Clouds
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Paper: Whisper White, Cinnamon Cider, Coastal Cabana, Magenta Madness, 2020-2022 In Color 6 x 6" DSP
Embellishments: White Baker's Twine, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots
Tools: Hot Air Balloon Punch, Stitched Be Mine Dies, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment