Thursday, May 14, 2020

Crafting Forever!

Has living in "quarantine" been a roller coaster for you too? I've definitely had ups and downs, and yesterday was one of those really dragging, unmotivated days. At the very end of the day, I got a few minutes to craft, and it made me feel SO much better! This is one of the biggest reasons I love stamping. This is the card I created - I used some of my favorite retiring products.



This is quite possibly my favorite sentiment in the catalog, haha! Does it resonate with anyone else? 



I used the Pigment Sprinkles for my background - they're on sale right now for just $16.10! Gorgeous Grape and Bermuda Bay are two of my favorite colors. I also added a few Noble Peacock Rhinestones, which come in five gorgeous colors. These are also on sale! And I had to finish the card off with White Baker's Twine. I will miss that the most because I use it ALL. THE. TIME. Good thing there are lots of new ribbons and twines to love!



Here is a full list of supplies. Make sure to shop soon, because many of these items are while supplies last!

Stamps: Crafting Forever
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Watercolor Paper
Embellishments: Noble Peacock Rhinestones, White Baker's Twine
Tools: Pigment Sprinkles, Aqua Painter, Stitched Shapes Dies, Versamark, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment