Monday, May 11, 2020

Music From the Heart Stamp a Stack

Are any of you music-loving crafters like me? I have been playing the piano for 30 years, and the organ for 20, so I couldn't let the Music From the Heart stamp set retire without offering a class with it!


In this class to go, you'll make 16 cards - 4 each of 4 designs, all featuring the Music From the Heart stamp set. There are 3 options for ordering:

Option #1 - $56: This option includes the Music From the Heart stamp set, a 1/2 package of Designer Series Paper, a roll of ribbon, a package of rhinestones, the cardstock and envelopes cut for your 16 cards, and a PDF tutorial with instructions for putting your cards together.
Option #2 - $36: This option includes everything in Option #1 EXCEPT for the stamp set.
Option #3 - $15: This option includes the tutorial ONLY.
Other supplies you will need for this class:
* Black, Basic Gray, Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, and Highland Heather ink pads
* Stampin' Blends Markers: Light & Dark Smoky Slate, Light & Dark Real Red, Light Crumb Cake, Dark Highland Heather, Dark Flirty Flamingo
* Adhesive - I recommend SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, and Mini Glue Dots
You may already have these supplies or others that you can substitute, or you can purchase them in my online store here.
The deadline to register for this class is May 26, or while supplies last. I expect the class kits to ship to you or be ready for pick up by June 1. You can register here.

I will email you at the address you provide within a day to send your invoice. Please watch for it. I will also use this email address to update you on when your class will ship and to send you your PDF tutorial.

Can I let you in on a little secret? If you're a part of my team, you get the tutorial for this class for free, along with all of my other tutorials! And this week, it's going to be so fun to be a part of my team and Stampin' Up! Not only is Stampin' Up! offering a fun online event for demonstrators, but my team has also put together a full day online training for this Saturday, including lots of stamping! Lots of the stamping presentations in both events will include brand new product, which is so fun - in fact, I was designing my projects last night, and I can't wait to share them with you. The other fun part of Saturday's event is that the demonstrator who helped design the Music From the Heart stamp set is going to be a guest presenter! I can't wait! It's not too late to be a part of these events - I know some of you have expressed interest in the starter kit, and now couldn't be a better time to purchase it. If you'd like to get in on these events, you can find more information on the starter kit and purchase one here.

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment