Monday, March 30, 2020

Ornate Garden Sneak Peek!

I have a sneak peek for you today - the Ornate Garden Suite is a new suite of products from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog that starts in June. However, Stampin' Up! is releasing this suite early, in April, or you can add these products to your starter kit right now! The suite includes 2 stamp sets, 2 sets of dies, a ribbon combo pack, an embossing folder, and some gold gems. I think you will love everything!



The color scheme for my card today was inspired by last week's GDP color challenge. I didn't quite get my card finished in time to enter the challenge, but I love how the card turned out, and I still wanted to share it with you!




I used the Corrugated Embossing Folder for the Petal Pink piece in the background. This embossing folder has been on my wish list for a long time, and I finally added it to my last order. I think it will get a lot of use - it adds the perfect texture to your projects!



I had all of my teacher friends in mind when I picked the sentiment for this card. When I was a teacher, it was always SO much extra work to get ready for a substitute teacher, and teachers everywhere are having to prepare for substitute teachers (parents) who aren't even teachers! This morning, our schools officially closed for the remainder of the school year, and I am still trying to wrap my brain around what that means for my family. Lots of challenges ahead for sure, but stamping is my stress relief - so that is not going to change! Hopefully stamping is stress relief for you too, and you can find some time in your day to be creative.



Stamps: Ornate Thanks, Ornate Style
Ink: Sahara Sand, Stampin' Blends Markers: Light Crumb Cake, Light Daffodil Delight, Light & Dark Pool Party, Light & Dark Petal Pink
Paper: Sahara Sand, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Shimmery White Cardstock, Whisper White
Embellishments: Petal Pink Metallic Edge Ribbon, Gilded Gems
Tools: Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Corrugated EF
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment