Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Well Dressed Birthday Card

It's hard to believe, but there is just one week left of Sale-a-bration. That kind of snuck up on me with everything that's been going on in the past few weeks. Are you doing ok? I have been trying to check in with friends and family more frequently, because I know that this pandemic has caused me to have some stressful and worry-filled days. But today was a good day, and I hope it gives me momentum to keep on going because tomorrow we start home-schooling for at least a few weeks, and I'm going to need some extra momentum!

Today's card uses the Well Dressed stamp set, which you can get for free during Sale-a-bration when you place a $50 order. This is a masculine set, although I have seen some great feminine samples too! It does not include any sentiments, so your options are endless - you can pair it with any sentiment you like. 



The color combination includes Crumb Cake, Blueberry Bushel, and Call Me Clover. These colors go great together! Blueberry Bushel and Call Me Clover will be retiring with this catalog, so make sure to add them to your cart if you don't already have them. Blueberry Bushel is one of my favorites, and I have been using it a lot recently!




Here is a full list of supplies:
Stamps: Well Dressed, Perennial Birthday
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Crumb Cake
Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, 2018-2020 In Color 6 x 6" DSP
Embellishments: Braided Burlap Trim
Tools: Stitched Shapes Dies
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment