Thursday, March 5, 2020

Flowering Foils in Blueberry Bushel: Two Ways

I have two cards to share with you today! I used the Flowering Foils Designer Series Paper along with sponge daubers to create these beautiful cards. Here is the first one - for this one I used the paper as a background piece.



I colored the Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon with the Light Night of Navy Stampin' Blends Marker - it was a pretty close match to the Blueberry Bushel!



For the second card, I fussy cut the flowers out of the paper. This takes a little bit longer, but isn't too hard when you're using Paper Snips. 



I've used the Sending You Thoughts stamp set on both cards. This stamp set and the Flowering Foils paper are both free choices when you spend $50 during Sale-a-bration! 



Which card do you like better? I love the Blueberry Bushel, but I think lots of colors would look great on these flowers!





If you'd like to see how I put these cards together, you can watch the video here:

Stamps: Sending You Thoughts
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Pear Pizzazz, Stampin' Blends: Light Night of Navy
Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White, Flowering Foils DSP
Embellishments: Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon 
Tools: Sponge Daubers, Story Label Punch, Scripty EF
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment