Saturday, February 22, 2020

#GDP228: Lily Pad Thank You

Today's card was inspired by the challenge at Global Design Project, and a color challenge issued by my upline. I loved both, so I combined them in this beautiful card!




I drew several elements from Charlet's card - the Scripty embossing folder is used on a piece of vellum, backed by Whisper White cardstock. I arranged my lilies on the left side of the card, and used a 'thanks' sentiment from the Seriously the Best stamp set. 


What is your favorite element on this card? I used so many of my favorites! Comment and let me know.

Stamps: Seriously the Best, Lovely Lily Pad
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Sahara Sand, Gorgeous Grape, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Vellum, Sparkle Glimmer Paper
Embellishments: White Baker's Twine, Woven Threads Sequins
Tools: Scripty EF, Lily Pad Dies
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Glue

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment