Thursday, February 13, 2020

January 2020 Paper Pumpkin: I'll Bee Yours Alternative

I am definitely a last minute crafter most days. How about you? Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day, I spent the afternoon working on some of mine. January's Paper Pumpkin kit, I'll Bee Yours, was the perfect starting point!



This is the intended use for the kit - and I didn't even put them all together! I added some Ghiradelli chocolate hearts for the teachers at my kids' school. Yum!




Then I moved on to the kids' treats. We found inexpensive heart lollipops, and I used the stamps in the kit, along with a bee cut from the Golden Honey Specialty paper, the Heart Punch Pack, and the Gingham Gala Sequins. 


I did four different color designs, and I love how they turned out! I don't think the kids in Kindergarten and 2nd grade are going to appreciate them as much as I do. Ha! But I enjoyed making them, and that's what counts, right?



Here's a full supply list:
Stamps: I'll Bee Yours
Ink: Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, Golden Honey Specialty DSP
Embellishments: Gingham Gala Sequins
Tools: Heart Punch Pack, Detailed Bee Dies
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment