Thursday, October 30, 2014

Using Rhinestones and Pearls

I have a special treat for you today - a new video! This one is only a few minutes long, and I'm sharing some tips for using Stampin' Up!'s rhinestone and pearl embellishments.

During the video, you'll see this pretty card:


And check out these beautiful purple rhinestones!


Want to know how to do that? Check out the video!


Here's what I used to make the card:

Stamps: Big News
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, So Saffron Stampin' Write Markers, Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities (darkest shade)
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories & Tools: Lucky Stars EF, Big Shot, Thick White Baker's Twine (from Tag a Bag Accessory Pack), Rhinestones

I hope you enjoyed the video! Leave a comment and let me know what you'd like to see in my next video!

Don't forget! A lot of great promotions are ending tomorrow! Don't miss out!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment