Tuesday, October 28, 2014

And the Winner is...

Thank you to those of you who entered to win the set of cards. The winner is....


Rachel Nass

 
 
I will send you your cards later this week.
 
 
We're coming up on the end of October, so a few promotions will be ending.
 
If you like the Good Greetings stamp set, you can place a $300 order and get it for yourself! (A 12-month prepaid subscription to Paper Pumpkin will get you 2/3 of the way there! Add in a few Christmas gifts for the people on your list, and you've earned yourself an awesome FREE stamp set!) Here's a reminder of what that stamp set looks like:
  
The Pick a Pack of Paper promotion will also be ending. Join as a demonstrator and receive a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper for the next 6 months. That's over $60 in FREE paper! Plus, if you join my team, I will give you a past Paper Pumpkin kit for free also. Being a part of Stampin' Up! is so much fun, and I'd love to have you join me!
 
 
If you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by October 31, I will let you pick an item from my retired product grab bag. Try it out for a month and see if you like it - you can cancel at any time.
 
Finally, Stampin' Up! announced a giveaway today - the grand prize winner will receive every single Project Life by Stampin' Up! product available! 100 lucky people will also win a Project Life card and accessory pack of their choice. Enter, and share with your friends for extra entries! If you want to know more about Project Life, watch the short video below to learn more. Project Life is so easy - it's helped me start to document my photos and create lasting memories for my family. I think you'll love it too!
 
 
I'll be back on Thursday with my own new video, and a cute birthday card!
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel
 


No comments:

Post a Comment