Friday, October 24, 2014

October 2014 Paper Pumpkin

My Paper Pumpkin kit came at the end of last week, and I'm so excited to share the contents with you today! I always get excited when I see this box in my mailbox!


Let's see what's inside!


Everything is always wrapped up in pretty blue tissue paper, just like a present. Who doesn't like to get a present every month?!?


Inside the first layer, you'll find your new stamp set and ink spot. Here's a closer look:


I think the stamps are great this month! Several of them definitely have uses outside of the Thanksgiving holiday. And the Old Olive ink is a great green to use on Christmas projects too! Next are the instructions. Isn't the project cute?


The instructions are really helpful, but I also like to watch the video that Stampin' Up! provides on the Paper Pumpkin YouTube channel every month. It gives me a good idea of how to put the project together before I even look at the directions. (And, you can often view the video a few days before your kit comes in the mail, if you are terrible at waiting like I am!) Now for the best part - all of the amazing things that come in one little box! I was beyond impressed at the amount of product I received for $19.95 this month! Take a look:


Love it! I really like the colored polka dot boxes. (But of course, I like just about anything with polka dots.)

Gorgeous!

Now what do all of these supplies make? EIGHT of these adorable pie-shaped boxes!

If you make all 8, you can even put them together to form a full pie (see the picture on the instructions booklet above)! How cute is that?!? They're perfect for sending home Thanksgiving pie leftovers with your guests (they're food safe!) or filling with yummy treats to give a friend.

Some of you might be thinking that this kit makes a cute project, but what if you have no use for pie/treat boxes? I'll be back on Monday to share my ideas for what to do when your Paper Pumpkin kit is not something you like or would use. And when I finish my alternate ideas for this month's kit, I'll be sure to share them. I have lots of ideas floating around in my head!

Have a great weekend, and don't forget to sign up for Paper Pumpkin and earn a FREE gift, plus enter my giveaway (you only have until Monday!).

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment