Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Recipe Book Using MDS

Don't let the title deceive you - my recipe book is not finished! But I decided awhile ago (months, if you're wondering) to use My Digital Studio (MDS), Stampin' Up!'s digital software, to create it. I still have a long way to go, typing up recipes, etc. But the category pages are finished, and I'm going to share them with you today! (Sorry, the pictures turned out way more shadowy than I thought.)




The main download I used to create the pages was Domestic Goddess Designer Series Paper. Very fitting, don't you think? Then I added the Decorative Label Punch and text in coordinating colors. These pages were really easy to put together, but it's taken me a loooong time to finish them simply because I've only worked on them for a few minutes here and there. I finally printed them out on Whisper White cardstock yesterday, and they look great, don't you think? Now to put the rest of the book together.... I'll share that when it's finished someday (years from now? I hope not!).

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment