Wednesday, July 2, 2014

DSP Sale: Buy 3 Get 1 Free!

For the entire month of July, Stampin' Up! is running a sale on Designer Series Paper. Since I've been a demonstrator, I've seen this sale happen about once a year. And this year, I'm really excited because I love every single DSP in the new catalog! If you are with me, stay tuned - next week I will be offering a product share in which you can get a sample of every single one!

Today's card features Maritime DSP. There are a lot of great prints in this set that lend themselves to kids' cards, but also to masculine cards. My brother-in-law's birthday is coming up later this month, and this paper made it really easy to whip up a card for him. (I also carried on with the patriotic theme of this week.)

 

Stamps: Label Love
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Maritime DSP
Accessories & Tools: Artisan Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

If you just can't wait for the product share next week, or want to do some looking ahead of time, check out all of the DSP in my online store.

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment