Monday, July 14, 2014

A Colorful Happy Birthday

As promised, today I have for you... color! My mom's birthday is next week, and I needed to make a special card just for her. I think all the colors really made it pop!


To make the greeting stand out among all the flowers, I punched a flower out of the coordinating punch and inked the edges with a sponge dauber and Pacific Point ink. Then I popped it up on dimensionals to make it stand out just a little more. Lots of pearls make the card extra special, just what a card for your mom needs!

Stamps: Flower Shop, Petite Pairs
Ink: Pacific Point, Perfect Plum, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tangelo Twist
Paper: Pacific Point, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Accessories & Tools: Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, Pansy Punch

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment