Thursday, July 10, 2014

Creating Your Own DSP

With all this talk about DSP lately, wouldn't it be nice if you could just make your own and not have to buy any? Oh wait, you can! Check out today's card:


I used the little lion from Zoo Babies to create the patterned banner you see on this card. It was really easy to line him up using the clear stamp set. The other patterned banner comes from.... Project Life! Those little cards are great for adding to other projects too! I realized as I was making this card that I've done a lot of one-color cards lately. I really like them, but I think it's time to go looking for some great color combinations. Stay tuned for that...

Stamps: Zoo Babies, Sassy Salutations
Ink: Hello Honey
Paper: Whisper White, Hello Honey, Project Life Happiness Is Cards

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment