Sunday, December 3, 2023

Creation Station: Santa's Workshop


Happy December! Can you believe it's already the last month of the year? It's time for this month's Creation Station Design Team blog hop, and this month, our theme is Santa's Workshop.
 

To me, Santa's Workshop means it's time for gift-giving, and so I've created some gift card holders.
 

I've used products from the O Holy Night Suite for my gift card holders. This suite was so popular that the paper I used has already sold out! The good news is that this gift card holder is an easy fold to duplicate with any paper you'd like. 
 


Here are the dimensions:
  • Night of Navy card base: 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2" and 9 1/4"
  • Crumb Cake (front left): 3 3/8" x 3 7/8"
  • Designer Series Paper (front left): 3 1/4" x 3 3/4"
  • Crumb Cake (front right): 1 3/8" x 3 7/8"
  • Designer Series Paper (front right): 1 1/4" x 3 3/4"
  • Basic White (inside): 3 1/2" x 4"
  • Designer Series Paper (inside pocket): 1 1/2" x 4"
I've used the Decorative Circle Punch to punch a little notch in my gift card pocket. You could use any circle punch, but I really like the scalloped edge of this one.
 

Are you still crafting for Christmas? Make sure to hop along and see what the rest of the team has created to inspire you this Christmas season! Next up is Julie Beltramo. I can't wait to see what she's created this month!
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment