Wednesday, December 6, 2023

#TGIFC449: Stars at Night Christmas Card

It's a color challenge at TGIF Challenges this week, and the perfect combination to squeeze in one more Christmas card!
 

There are so many different ways I could have gone with my card, but I decided to use the Stars at Night Bundle since I had it out in my craft space.
 

There are two greenery stamps in this set, and I used them to create a wreath around a 2" circle with the stamped greeting. This is a really easy way to make a wreath of any size! Just punch or die cut the size of circle you'd like and adhere your greenery pieces around the edge.
 

I used the Stars at Night Embossing Folder for the background - isn't it just gorgeous?
 
Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Stars at Night
Ink: Real Red, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Brights Designer Series Paper
Embellishments: Rhinestones, Real Red & Burlap Ribbon Combo Pack
Tools: 2" Circle Punch, Stars at Night Hybrid Embossing Folder, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment