Tuesday, November 28, 2023

#TGIFC448: Oh, Come Let Us Adore Him

This week's challenge at TGIF Challenges is a theme challenge.
 

I pulled out a retired stamp set that I've kept on my shelf: For Unto Us. The reason I kept it? Because it included sentiments from some of my favorite Christmas carols, and that was just what this challenge asked for!
 

One of my favorite Christmas songs is Oh, Come All Ye Faithful. Every year, I love attending a children's Christmas service, and they often begin with this hymn. It also reminds us of the true meaning of Christmas - so important as we start to get caught up in the busy time before the holidays.
 

I paired the For Unto Us stamp set with the Night Divine Dies and the One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper. Here is a full list of products used on this card:
 
Stamps: For Unto Us
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso, Gold Foil, One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper
Embellishments: Adhesive-Backed Sparkle Gems, Gold & Silver 1/8" Trim Combo Pack
Tools: Night Divine Dies, Christmas Classics Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel  

No comments:

Post a Comment