Thursday, November 2, 2023

November Christmas Card Club Sneak Peek

Christmas is coming - have you started making your Christmas cards yet? Many of you may know this about me, but I make my Christmas cards year round, and it makes it SO much easier at this time of year to get them out the door at a reasonable date. 

To help myself, I started my Christmas Card Club a few years ago, and every month I create a set of Christmas cards. If you subscribe to the club, you'll be in a better position next year to have a bunch of handmade Christmas cards ready to go! Here is a peek at this month's kit:
 

The club is $39/month and includes supplies to create 8 Christmas cards - 2 each of 4 designs. Your kit will include product you'll use on your cards, usually a half package of Designer Series Paper, a roll of ribbon, and an embellishment. You'll also get all of the card bases and cardstock pieces you'll need, plus envelopes and a PDF tutorial. You have the option to add on the bundle or stamp set and any inks I used that month.

You can join or cancel anytime, but for every six consecutive months that you subscribe, you'll get a fun little gift package from me valued at $25+. Woohoo!

Are you interested in this month's kit? Click here to sign up and I'll send you the link to subscribe.

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment