Wednesday, November 16, 2022

#TGIFC394: So Lucky to Call You Friend

I am playing along with the sketch challenge at TGIF Challenges this week. It's a fun one!
 

I'm featuring the Handmade Wishes Bundle on social media this week, and I had a fun idea to use the Handmade Tag Punch as my "shape" along the left side of the card. I discovered that the shape of the punch works very well with the Lovely Linen Designer Series Paper and Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder.
 

The sentiment on my card comes from the Framed Florets stamp set, an early release from our upcoming 2023 January-April Mini Catalog.
 

I finished the card off with some Linen Thread and Brushed Metallic Dots. This card is super simple, but so elegant!
 

Here is a full list of products used:
Stamps: Framed Florets
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Basic White, Lovely Linen Designer Series Paper
Embellishments: Linen Thread, Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots
Tools: Handmade Tag Punch, Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel  

No comments:

Post a Comment