Thursday, August 5, 2021

You Warm My Heart

I have a beautiful card to share with you today, featuring some of my favorite new products! 
 

This card came about when I was designing for my Christmas Card Club and making swap cards. It didn't make the cut for either because I decided that the sentiment wasn't particularly a Christmas sentiment, and I wasn't going to fussy cut a tree and die cut twice for 21 swap cards! Well, maybe I would have if I had designed my swap card sooner than one day before I needed to send them...

Anyways, here are a few of my favorite things about this card:
  • The Polished Pink heart is cut with the Give it a Whirl Dies. So many fun dies in this set!
  • The little tree and diagonal silver stripe paper are from the Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Paper pack. All of the patterns in this pack are SO pretty!
  • The ribbon is a white version of our Glittered Organdy Ribbon. Beautiful in white, but it can be colored too!
  • And finally, the Be Dazzling Paper from Sale-a-bration in the background. I am almost through a whole package already - it's super sparkly and amazing!

Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Encircled in Warmth
Ink: Polished Pink
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Polished Pink, Whimsy & Wonder DSP, Be Dazzling Paper
Embellishments: White Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Subtle Shimmer Sequins
Tools: Give it a Whirl Dies, Hippo & Friends Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 

If you love this card, you might be interested in this month's Christmas Card Club kit, which features the same products.
 
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment