Tuesday, August 10, 2021

August Card Club Sneak Peek

Today I have a sneak peek for you! This is a glimpse of August's Card Club kit, and these cards have a fall vibe.
 

This club is $35/month, and will include $20-22 of products you'll use to make 8 cards - 2 each of 4 designs, along with cardstock cut and ready for you to assemble your cards, envelopes, and a tutorial with instructions. That cost also includes shipping. You have the option to add on the stamp set/bundle and any inks I used that month at catalog cost - I cover the tax and shipping as a perk of belonging to the club. Here are all the details:
 

If you'd like this month's cards, you'll need to subscribe by August 20. Let me know you'd like to do that here and I will send you a subscribe link.

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment